Searching for the hottest market to locate or expand your business? The City of Moreno Valley is home to 4,500 thriving businesses – and here’s why:
– Centrally located at the junction of Interstate 215 and State Route 60
– 53.7 million trips per year along State Route 60
– 209,000 residents – and growing by 5.68% annually!
– Average household income of $69,000; 35% of households average more than $75,000
– Affordable land and lease rates
– Skilled workforce of 84,000
– Served by March Inland Port Airport, Ontario International Airport, Metrolink passenger rail and the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach
– Electric rate discounts of 7-26% for qualifying businesses
– Workforce recruitment and training subsidies
Skechers USA, Amazon, Sizzler, Tilted Kilt, TJ Maxx, Home Depot, and so many other Fortune 500 and small businesses have taken advantage of Moreno Valley’s exceptional pro-business environment and concierge service. It’s your turn to see what the City of Moreno Valley could offer you.
For more information or to expand in Moreno Valley, visit www.MorenoValleyBusiness.com, email EDTeam@morenovalleybusiness.org, and call (951) 413-3460.
About Inland Empire’s Largest Mixer®: Don’t miss out on Inland Empire’s largest and longest running business to business networking event! Over 20 Inland Empire chambers of commerce and business organizations will be at this year’s 11th annual Inland Empire’s Largest Mixer, the most heralded business mixer/expo of the year, being held Tuesday, October 24, 2017 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Ontario Convention Center, 2000 E. Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764.
Inland Empire’s Largest Mixer XII– part social mixer, part business expo – is the 11th installment in the “Largest Mixer” family of events that has already produced successful mixers for the past 19 years in Orange County, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. For a complete list of exhibitors and sponsors, please visit www.iemixer.com or call 323.230.5656 for further information.