Why You Your Business at the Largest Mixer
Benefits of Showcasing your Business
Regardless of advancements in knowledge and technology nothing surpasses personal interaction when it comes to business success. Considering this, people do business with people they know and trust and it all starts with an introduction and a handshake and the Largest Mixer provides that introduction.
Showcasing your business as an exhibitor gives you numerous advantages over simply purchasing a general admission ticket and coming through the door as an attendee:
- Your booth acts like a GIANT business card as it clearly identifies who you are and what you do helping attract others who would be most interested in making an introduction.
- You are able to shape the conversation by using signage and marketing materials that communicate what you are wishing to focus and talk about.
- You can bring samples or displays that give you the visual or hands-on advantage you won’t have as an attendee.
- It creates a space that you control making it easier to talk and interact with others without trying to do so in an aisle way or other distracting location.
- You are able to navigate more than one conversation at a time as you can have several representatives at your booth simultaneously.
- A booth at the Largest Mixer makes for a great rallying point for your organization and provides you with the opportunity to invite VIPs and potential customers to the Mixer as your guest.
- Your business receives the additional networking opportunities and advertising support provided by the Largest Mixer.
Waiting for the telephone to ring or someone to answer a Tweet is NOT a business strategy. The Largest Mixer offers you and your business an affordable and efficient way to connect face-to-face with other like minded business professionals who are also seeking to create relationships that build and grow businesses. Join us and Meet Your Next Client!
Examples of Businesses that Exhibit
Accountants & CPA’s
Barter or Trade Groups
Business and Sales Training
Business Membership Organizations
Commercial Real Estate
Consumer Chain Retailers
Convention & Visitor Bureaus
Education (Colleges & Universities)
International Business Developers
Investment Brokers & Traders
IT & Cloud
Medical & Hospitals
Point of Sales
Public Relations Firms
Radio, Television & Outdoor
Real Estate Brokers
Security & Protection Firms
Small Business Advisory Groups
Small Business Entrepreneurs
Social Media Marketing
Storage & Delivery
Supply Chain Solutions
July 26, 2018
Pasadena Convention Center
4 pm to 8 pm
SEPTEMBER 20, 2018
TEXAS STATION HOTEL & CASINO
LAS VEGAS, NV
4 PM TO 8 PM
NOVEMBER 15, 2018
ONTARIO CONVENTION CENTER
4 PM TO 8 PM
4 pm to 8 pm