The vision of the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce is “to transform our community into a model of sustainable prosperity.” The mission of the Chamber is “to broker community solutions that create economic growth.”
1. Leadership: We recognize civic opportunities, formulate solutions and mobilize resources to bring to reality our vision of a thriving, prosperous community.
2. Integrity: We adhere to personal and organizational guidelines of behavior that, publicly and privately, are morally binding in principle and in practice.
3. Innovation: We create new concepts to reach our goals, operating with high degrees of resourcefulness and professionalism in process and performance.
4. Collaboration: We form business partnerships marked by openness, trust and cooperation, establishing community programs mutually beneficial to all parties.
5. Sustainability: Pursuing both social equity and economic development, we are building a life-changing legacy of hope and opportunity for generations to come.
Visit www.santaanachamber.com or call 714-541-5353.
About Orange County’s Largest Mixer: Over 25 Orange County area chambers of commerce and business organizations will be at this year’s Orange County’s Largest Mixer XIV, the most heralded business mixer and expo of the year, being held Tuesday, March 28, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the OC Fair & Event Center, 88 Fair Dr., Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
Orange County’s Largest Mixer XIV – part social mixer, part business expo – is the 14th installment in the “Largest Mixer®” family of events that has already produced successful mixers for the past 19 years in Los Angeles, Inland Empire and Las Vegas. For a complete list of exhibitors and sponsors, please visit www.ocmixer.com or call 949.338.8338 for further information.