Texas Station offers comfortable modern rooms, exciting casino gaming, excellent restaurants and incredible entertainment at exceptionally affordable rates. Located 6 miles from Downtown Las Vegas, their guest rooms are finely appointed, featuring all the modern amenities you crave, but costing just a fraction of the prices charged by the competition. There’s no wonder why they’re the locals’ favorite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Whether you’re looking to host a huge corporate convention, or an intimate family gathering, Texas Station’s 42,000 square feet of customizable meeting space is the perfect destination. Their event planners, catering staff and incredible customer service are sure to make your event an unforgettable experience. Contact their meeting planners today to start planning your exceptional event.
Additional features that will be of interest to your guests are:
· Complimentary high-speed ”in-room” internet access included
· Free Valet and Self Parking
· Spacious guest rooms
· (2) Ideal Parlor suites perfect for family gatherings
· Complimentary fax and copy service
· Sparkling swimming pool and workout facility
· 4 Outstanding dining choices, plus 4 Food Court Outlets
· Starbucks Coffee Outlet
· Texas Cinemas 18 Plex Movie Theater
· Kids Quest
· Experienced and dedicated Sales and catering staff with Over 40 years of Experience
· Boarding Pass players incentive reward club
For more information, visit them here.
About Las Vegas’ Largest Mixer: Every Las Vegas area chamber of commerce will be at this year’s Las Vegas’ Largest Mixer® XI, the most heralded business mixer/expo of the year, being held Wednesday, September 16, 2015 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Tuscany Suites & Casino.
Las Vegas’ Largest Mixer XI – part social mixer, part business expo – is the 11th installment in the “Largest Mixer” family of events that has already produced successful mixers for the past 17 years in Orange County, Inland Empire and Los Angeles.
For a complete list of exhibitors and sponsors, please visit www.lasvegasmixer.com or call (702) 769.7799 for further information.