The Work Comp Referees are a business impact division of Stromsoe Insurance Agency that is dedicated to helping Business Owners minimize their true cost of workers compensation insurance while making sure you, the employer, are not “penalized” in any way. Workers Compensation is one of those “must have” insurance policies. Let us help you learn how to implement the 10 ways (see below) to avoid “Experience Modification Penalties” and to keep your workers compensation program “flag free”:
1. Make sure your return to work program is in tip top shape.
2. You are aware that conducting pre-employment, post accident and random drug testing can truly benefit your bottom line.
3. You too can implement a robust safety program that will help your employees be happier and more productive.
4. You will know the accuracy of your experience modification computation
5. You will learn how to report and manage claims promptly.
6. Should you carry a large deductible and pay smaller claims? You will learn if this works for you.
7. You’ll be able to review claims with your claims handling administrator on a regular basis for a certain claim threshold to make sure large reserves don’t linger.
8. You can be aware of tasks that seem to repeatedly cause injuries and you will get help to change the nature of these tasks.
9. You will learn to motivate your employees and their managers by highlighting the true cost of a workplace injury.
10. Your entire company will WIN by implementing a company wide rewards program for reduced claim frequency.
For complete details, please contact one of our work comp referees at 877-994-6787 or www.workcompreferee.com
About Orange County’s Largest Mixer: Over 25 Orange County area chambers of commerce and business organizations will be at this year’s Orange County’s Largest Mixer XIV, the most heralded business mixer and expo of the year, being held Tuesday, March 28, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the OC Fair & Event Center, 88 Fair Dr., Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
Orange County’s Largest Mixer XIV – part social mixer, part business expo – is the 14th installment in the “Largest Mixer®” family of events that has already produced successful mixers for the past 19 years in Los Angeles, Inland Empire and Las Vegas. For a complete list of exhibitors and sponsors, please visit www.ocmixer.com or call 949.338.8338 for further information.